Special features of the action of charges with air envelopes in the case of cratering and dumping explosions
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCompression Wave Explosive Charge Normal Charge Explosion Product Explosion Energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Marchenko, Increase of the Explosion Efficiency in the Extraction of Minerals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Mel'nikov, L. N. Marchenko, and I. F. Zharikov, Investigation of the Effect of an Air Envelope on the Ground Movement Parameters during Cratering Explosions [in Russian], Fiz-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.O. S. Kolkov, A. A. Tikhomirov, and A. F. Shautskevich, “Development of an excavation. cavity with an explosion in sandy ground,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Marchenko, “Increase of the economic efficiency of cratering explosions. Extraction of coal by the open-cast method,” No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Kudryashov and N. P. Seinov, Device for the Dispersal of Explosive Charges with an Air Envelope (Borehole Seal) [in Russian], A. A. Skochinskii Institute of Mining, Lyubertsy (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984