Effect of inhomogeneous structure of enclosing rocks on the distribution of support pressure
Rock Mechanics and Mine Pressure
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsSupport Pressure Caving Metal Cylinder Main Roof Elastic Base
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Kavlakan and A. M. Mikhailov, “Solution of a composite static problem of elasticity theory for a half-space in an elastic base,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,251, No. 6 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Kavlakan and A. M. Mikhailov, “Composite curve for the problem of elasticity theory for a half-space in an elastic base”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 6 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Kavlakan, “Method for solving spatial non-axisymmetric problems of support pressure,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polez. Iskop., No. 6 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Novatskii, Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Lomakin, Elasticity Theory for Inhomogeneous Bodies [in Russian], Moscow State Univ. (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988