Measuring stresses in native rock by deloading and using photoelastic coatings
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
KeywordsRock Pressure Native Rock Solid Rock Calculated Stress Drill Pipe
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Slobodov, “Experience with the deloading method in research on stresses in solid rock”, Ugol', No. 7 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.Nils Hast, “The measurement of rock pressure in mines,” Sver. Geol. undersökn, Arsbok,52, No. 3, Stockholm (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Turchaninov, “Use of the photoelasticity method for investigating stresses in rock and rock pressure in field conditions,” Voprosy gornogodavleniya, (Problems in Rock Pressure), No. 13, Izd. SO AN SSSR Novosibirsk (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Trumbachev and G. A. Katkov, Photoelastic Coatings and Their Use in Measuring Stresses and Strains, “Nauka”, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.O. I. Silaeva, Use of Ultrasound to Investigate the Velocities of Propagation of Elastic Waves and Elastic Parameters in Rock Specimens under Pressure, Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967