Use of a radioactive isotope to determine the filtration characteristics of a coal seam
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsCoal Seam Effective Porosity Control Chamber Indicator Concentration Filtration Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Yarovoi, in: Questions of Safety in Mining [in Russian], Vol 6, Ugletekhizdat, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.R. M. Krichevskii, “A new method of determining the gas permeability of an undisturbed part of a coal seam”, in: Scientific Investigations in the Field of the Campaign against Gas Bursts [in Russian], Ugletekhizdat, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Bobrov, Methods of Safely Driving Development Workings in Seams with Gas Burst Hazard [in Russian], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Shcherban' and A. S. Tsyrul'nikov, The Gas Permeability of Coal Seams [in Russian], Izd-vo AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Churaev and N. I. Il'in, Radioactive-Tracer Methods of Investigating the Pressure of Underground Water [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Shchelkachev and B. B. Lapuk Underground Hydraulics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 7.M. D. Krivitskii, R. N. Krigman, S. V. Kuznetsov, S. N. Nedviga, and V. M. Smelash, Fiz. -Tekh. Probl. Razrabotki Polezn, Iskop., No. 3 (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973