Formation of a block structure during shifting of loose material
Rock Mechanics and Mine Pressure
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsTangential Stress Slip Line Deformation Region Line Form Loose Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Revuzhenko, “Plastic deformation structures,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Bobryakov, A. F. Revuzhenko, and E. I. Shemyakin, “Uniform displacement of loose material. Strain localization” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Revuzhenko, “Deformation of loose material. Parts 1–4,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 3 (1980); No. 5 (1981); No. 4 (1982); No. 6 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Kramarenko and A. F. Revuzhenko, “Some problems of failure in variation arrangements,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Kramarenko, “Numerical solutions of some failure problems,” in: Numerical Methods for Solving Elasticity and Plasticity Theory Problems. Proc. 4th All-Union Conf., Part 2, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989