Mechanical properties of sand under pressure
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
KeywordsShear Stress Longitudinal Wave Volumetric Strain PETN Initial Porosity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Problems of Mechanics. Symposium [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Belyaev, Resistance of Materials [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Zel'manov, L. S. Kozachenko, O. S. Kolkov, and A. F. Shatsukevich, Proc. Eighth Session of the Conf. on the Use of Blasting in the National Economy, 1969 [in Russian], Part 3, Dnepropetrovsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Tsareva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, SEriya, Geofiz., No. 9 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Antsiferov, N. G. Antiseferova, and Ya. Ya. Kogan, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Seriya Geofiz., No. 12 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.Matsukawa and F. Hunter, Proc. Phys. Soc. London Ser. B, 69 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973