Characterization of the rheological properties of salt rocks
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsHalite Creep Curve Salt Rock Rock Specimen Irreversible Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Serata, “Application of continuous mechanics to design of deep potash mines in Canada”, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci.,5, (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Winkel, K. H. Gerstle, and H. Y. Ko, “Analysis of time-dependent deformations of openings in salt media”, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci.,9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Zh. S. Erzhanov, The Theory of Rock Creep and its Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Rozovskii, “Nonlinear integral-operator equations of creep and the problem of torsion of a cylinder at large angles of twist,”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN, Mekhan. i Mashinost., No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Creep of Structural Elements [in Russian], Nauka Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976