Development of the cavity when a spherical charge is detonated in a solid medium
KeywordsPETN Cavity Wall Explosion Product Wall Velocity Spherical Charge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Misnik, S. I. Moiseev, and V. A. Borovikov, Izv. Vuzov, Gomyi, Zh., No. 7 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Al'tshuler, A. V. Balabanov, V. A. Batalov, V. A. Rodionov, and D. M. Tarasov, Fizika Goreniya i Vzryva, No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Al'tshuler, A. V. Balabanov, V. A. Batalov, N. A. Gerashchenko, V. A. Rodionov, V. A. Svidinskii, and D. M. Tarasov, DAN SSSR,193, No. 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Adushkin and A. P. Sukhotin, PMTF, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Gogolev, V. G. Myrkin, G. V. Parkhomov, and A. N. Khanukaev, in: Transactions of Fifth Session of Scientific Soviet on the National-Economic Utilization of Blasting [in Russian], Frunze (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973