Calculating the stresses in solid rock from measurements of roof movement in a coal seam
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
KeywordsCoal Seam Tangential Stress Normal Displacement Stress Pattern Solid Rock
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. F. Gorbachev, G. I. Gritsko, and B. V. Vlasenko, On the manifestation of the rheological properties of the solid rock during advance of a working face in a steeply-dipping seam, Fiziko-Tekhn. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskopaemykh, No. 1 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Moscow, “Nauka” (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary Value Problems [in Russian], Moscow, Fizmatgiz (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Vlasenko and G. I. Gritsko, Determination of the stresses in rocks from their known displacements above a seam and in the waste area, Fiziko-Tekhn. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskopaemykh, No. 6 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Gritsko and B. V. Vlasenko, Changes in the stresses in the solid rock when a coal seam is being worked, Fiziko-Tekhn, Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskopaemykh, No. 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Galin, Contact Problems in the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Moscow, GITTL (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967