Method of establishing strength indices for rock in situ
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsCompressive Strength Strength Characteristic Rock Specimen Strength Index Solid Rock
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. L. Fisenko, Stability of Quarry Sides and Banks [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.S. T. Kuznetsov and I. N. Voronin, Methodological Manual on the Study of Stratification and Prediction of Exfoliation in Sedimentary Rocks [in Russian], Izd. VNIMI, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Protod'yakonov, “Methods of assessing fissuring and strength of rocks in situ,” in: Reports to Seminar on Questions of Research on the Mechanical Properties of Rocks in Situ [in Russian], Izd. IGD im. A. A. Skochinskogo, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.S. T. Kuznetsov and V. T. Gorokhov, in: TsNIÉI Symposium on Planning and Construction of Coal Mining Enterprises [in Russian], No. 8, Nedra, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.S. D. Volkov, The Statistical Theory of Strength [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.L. G. Sedrakyan, Towards a Statistical Theory of Strength [in Russian], Erevan (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.V. T. Gorokhov, Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrabotki Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Filatov, “Dependence of strength and deformation properties of specimens made from equivalent materials on their stratification directions,” in: Rock Pressure, Rock Movements, and Mine Surveying Methods [in Russian], No. 60, Izd. VNIMI, Leningrad (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.M. V. Rats and S. N. Chernyshev, Fissuring and Properties of Fissured Rocks [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973