Deformation of natural coals
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsCoal Mass Double Porosity Natural Coal Norel Skochinskii Mining Institute
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. K. Norel', “On equations relating stresses and strains for a gas-saturated coal seam,” in: Scientific Reports of the A. A. Skochinskii Mining Institute [in Russian], No. 143, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. N. Podil'chuk, “Theory of the deformation of gas-saturated porous media,” Prikl. Mekh.,12, No. 12, (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Abramov et al., “Certain aspects of the theory of coal, rock, and gas expulsions,” in: Fundamentals of the Theory of Sudden Coal, Rock, and Gas Expulsions [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.The Physical Chemistry of Gasdynamic Phenomena in Shafts [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.I. L. Ettinger and N. V. Shul'man, Methane Distributions in the Pores of Fossil Coals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.I. L. Ettinger and N. B. Kovaleva, “Swelling stresses and free energy in a gas-coal system,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,244, No. 3, (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.R. I. Nigmatulin, Fundamentals of the Mechanics of Heterogeneous Media [in Russian], Nauka Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. P. Zheltov and P. P. Zolotarev, “On the filtration of gas in fissured rock,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5, (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Biot, “Mechanics of the deformation and propagation of acoustic waves in a porous medium,” in: Mechanics [in Russian], No. 3, Nauka, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984