A test rig for monitoring the energy characteristics of pneumatic punches
New Methods and Devices
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsAssembly Line Modeling Creep Energy Absorber Test Punch Pneumatic Punch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. V. Sudnishnikov et al., “A new mechanism for drilling boreholes in the soil,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Eletskii, K. S. Gurkov, and L. G. Rozhkov, “On the question of a standard series of pneumatic punches,” Mekhanizatsiya Stroitel'stva, No. 11 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Yu. Bondar' et al., The Use of Pneumatic Punches in the USSR and Abroad: Series IV [in Russian], TsNIITEStroimash (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Semenov, “Classification of costs of achieving a given quality level of production,” Standarty Kachestvo, No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A Method of Determining the Energy of a Single Blow and the Frequency of Blows by a Pneumatic Punch [in Russian], Branch Method, Ministry of Construction of Road-Making Machinery of the USSR (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976