The state of stress of the side rocks in the slot method of protecting a working
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsUnit Circle Mapping Function Conformal Mapping Undetermined Coefficient Ventilation Network
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Koshelev and V. F. Trumbachev, Increasing the Stability of Main Mine Workings at Great Depths [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Polozhii, “An effective solution to the problem of approximate imaging of singly and doubly connected regions and determination of the Christoffel-Schwartz constants with the aid of an electrohydrodynamic analog machine”, Usp. Mat. Nauk,7, No. 4 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.P. F. Fil'chakov, Numerical and Graphical Methods in Applied Mathematics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.P. F. Fil'chakov and V. I. Panchishin, The ÉGDA Integrator: Modeling Potential Fields on Electrically Conducting Paper [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Savin, Concentration of Stresses near a Hole [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.K. V. Ruppeneit and Yu. M. Liberman, Introduction to Rock Mechanics [in Russian], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976