Mean residence time of a particle in a flotation cell as one of the main factors governing flotation kinetics
Physical and Chemical Principles of Beneficiation
KeywordsBatch Process Chief Factor Mining Institute Factor Governing Average Residence Time
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Melkikh, Statistical theory of the flotation process, Obogashchenie rud, No. 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.K. F. Beloglazov, Laws of the Flotation Process, Moscow, Metallurgizdat (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.O. S. Bogdanov, B. V. Kiezeval'ter, and V. Ya. Khainman, On the influence of the speed of the slurry flow in a flotation cell on the flotation time, Tsvetnye metally, No. 7 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Pogorelyi, N. M. Demidov, and I. I. Matveev, Some laws of the operation of multi-chamber flotation cells, Izv. vuzov, Tsvetnaya metallurgiya, No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.S. I. Mitrofanov, Influence of the rate of flow of slurry on the rate of flotation, Tsvetnaya metallurgiya, No. 17 (1941).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966