A new characteristic of the blastability of rock in quarries
- 38 Downloads
KeywordsCharge Radius Solid Rock Biaxial Compression Breaking Stress Crack Radius
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. N. Kutuzov, Blasting and Mechanical Fracture of Rocks, [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.O. E. Vlasov and S. A. Smirnov, Principles of Calculation of Fragmentation of Rocks by Blasting [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Pokrovskii and I. S. Fedorov, Action of Impact and Blasting in Deformable Media [in Russian], Promstroiizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.B. R. Rakishev, “Control of blasting process to attain required technological parameters of blasted rock in quarrites”, Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.Rzhevskii, Processes of Open-Cut Mining [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982