Governing equations of state during deformation of rocks in the postlimiting region
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsDeformation Curve Envelope Curve Strain Deviator Horizontal Asymptote Experimental Graph
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Baklashov and B.A. Kartoziya, “Estimating the stability of mine workings,” Shakhtnoe Stroit., No. 2 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Lin'kov, “Taking account of postlimiting deformations in the solution of the problems of mining geomechanics,” Tr. VNIMI, Leningrad No. 103 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.B. F. Koshelev, “Deformation version of equations of postlimiting deformation of rocks,” in: Issled. Plastichn., No. 12, Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Protosenya, A. N. Stavrogin, A. K. Chernikov, and B. G. Tarasov, “The postlimiting state of rocks and its relation to problems of the nonuniform theory of plasticity,” Fiz. Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.Catalog of the Mechanical Properties of Rocks [in Russian], Izd. VNIMI, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Raynor, Rheology [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Novozhilov, “The relation between stresses and strains in a nonlinear elastic medium,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,15, No. 2 (1951).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982