Energy-conversion problems in direct-current electromagnetic mechanisms
Mechanization and Automation of Mining
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Energy Magnetic System Mechanical Work Electromagnetic Force Magnetic Circuit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Ryashentsev, P. M. Alabuzhev, et al., Manually Operated Electrical Percussion Machines [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. T. Malov, N. P. Ryashentsev, et al., Electromagnetic Hammers [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Slivinskaya, Electromagnets and Permanent Magnets [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.B. S. Sotskov, Fundamentals of the Computation and Design of Electromechanical Elements of Automated and Telemechanical Apparatus [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.L. R. Neiman and K. S. Demirchyan, Theoretical Bases of Electrical Engineering [in Russian], Vol. 1, Énergiya, Leningrad.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Sealy, Electromechanical Energy Conversion [Russian translation], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985