Study of the deformation process in hole walls while introducing a drilling instrument into the near-stope portion of a coal seam
Rock Mechanics and Rock Pressure
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsDrilling Coal Seam Brittle Failure Soft Coal Coal Mass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. T. Alimzhanov, “Stress-strain state of a rock mass around a single working,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.O. I. Chernov, Ya. G. Shliomovichus, and N. P. Mironov, “Association of the adhesion coefficient and the angle of internal friction in coal with M. M. Protod'yakonov's hardness ratio,” in: Problems of Rock Pressure [in Russian], No. 13, Izd. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. G. Shliomovichus and V. I. Murashev, “Theoretical studies of the stress state of a coal mass ahead of a preparatory working,” in: Works of the Eastern Scientific Research Institute: Vol. 15: Danger of Operations in Coal Mines [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Khodot, Sudden Ejections of Coal and Gas [in Russian], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Puzyrev and V. A. Nikiforov, “Theoretical studies of dust output from control drillholes in the prediction of ejection-dangerous and safe zones in seams,” in: Works of the Eastern Scientific Research Institute, Vol. 20: Fighting Gas and Sudden Ejections in Coal Mines [in Russian], Kemerov. Knig. Izd. Kemerovo (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.“Instruction in the safe conduction of mining operations in seams with a tendency for sudden ejections of coal, rock, and gas: Appendix to Section 5, Chapter 2,” in: Safety Regulations for Coal and Shale Mines [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986