Blood ultrastructure in abnormal pregnancy
- 28 Downloads
Electron microscopic examination of peripheral blood of women with placental failure of different origin showed specific features of cells and noncellular components: high contact activity, phagocytic activity, highly active B-lymphocytes (plasma cells), cytolysis, cytoplasm clasmatosis, small segmentation of neutrophil nuclei, high concentration of non-cellular components presenting as ultramicrogranules and fibrils, cell fragments, membranese, and granules, and atypical blood components (fibrinoid structures bacteria, and virus-like particles). These data can be used for selecting optimal simple tests for diagnosis and treatment monitoring.
Key Wordspregnancy disease blood ultrastructure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Ankirskaya,Akush. Ginekol., No. 6, 13–16 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.G. U. Asymbekova, P. D. Bonartsev, T. B. Ochan, et al.,Eksper. Klin. Farmakol.,58, No. 2, 35–39 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.P. D. Bonartsev, in:Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Women with Habitual Abortions and Care of Their Children [in Russian], Moscow (1990), Part 1, pp. 113–119.Google Scholar
- 4.P. D. Bonartsev and E. M. Demidova,Akush. Ginekol., No. 10, 15–18 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.P. D. Bonartsev and E. M. Demidova,Vestn. Akad. M. Nauk SSSR, No. 5, 23–25 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Vikhlyaeva, O. M. Supyaga, V. A. Burlev, and P. D. Bonartsev,Ekologiya Cheloveka, No. 4, 24–28 (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.E. D. Zagorodnyaya, N. G. Budazhabon, L. A. Baklitskaya, and L. G. Erofeeva,Akush. Ginekol., No. 10, 46–49 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.B. I. Kuznik, N. B. Vasil'ev, and N. N. Tsybikov,Immunogenesis, Hemostasis, and Nonspecific Resistance of an Organism [in Russian], Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Kulakov, L. E. Murashko, and V. A. Burlev,Akush. Ginekol., No. 6, 3–5 (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Ya. Kul'berg, K. V. Voronin, N. V. Kryachkova,et al., Immunologiya, No. 3, 70–72 (1991).Google Scholar
- 11.G. M. Savel'eva, M. V. Fedorova, P. A. Klimenko, and L. G. Sigalova,Placental Failure [in Russian], Moscow (1991).Google Scholar