Synergistic effect of resorcarene and cyclodextrin mixed stationary phase in gas chromatography
- 63 Downloads
A new resorcarene derivatives, ethylhexylresorcarene, was synthesized and used as stationary phase in opentubular (capillary) columns. It was combined with heptakis(2,6-di-O-pentyl-3-O-trifluoroacetyl)-β-CD and coated on fused-silica capillary tubes. By studying the chromatographic properties of the mixed stationary phase and its selectivity for different isomers, as well as comparing with the resorcarene and the CD used as individual stationary phases, a synergistic effect was observed on the mixed stationary phase.
Key WordsGas chromatography Mixed stationary phase Resourcarene Cyclodextrin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. M. Harrowfield, M. I. Ogden, W. K. Richmond, J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Commun. 1159 (1991).Google Scholar
- M. Coruzzi, G. D. Andreetti, V. Bocchi, A. Pochini, R. Ungaro, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans.2, 1133 (1982).Google Scholar
- J. L. Athood, S. G. Batt, C. Jones, C. L. Raston, J. Chem. Soc. Commun. 1349 (1992).Google Scholar
- J. J. Wang, W. B. Bin, K. L. Zhuo, J. S. Lu, HUAXUE TONGBAO (Chemistry)2, 11 (1996).Google Scholar
- V. Balzani, L. De Cola, Supramolecular Chemistry, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1993.Google Scholar
- F. Vöegtle, Supramolecular Chemistry, John Wiley & Sons, 1991.Google Scholar
- G. Y. Lu, Z. J. Chen, R. Z. Zhao, X. H. Huang, H. W. Hu, GAODENG XUEXIAO HUAXUE XUEBAO (Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities)17, 1244 (1996).Google Scholar
- L. He, H. F. Yin, A. J. Huang, A. L. Sun, Universitatis Pekinensis,29, 423 (1993).Google Scholar
- R. J. Dai, W Zhou, R. N. Fu, FENXI HUAXUE (Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry)23, 374 (1996).Google Scholar
- L. M. Yuan, R. N. Fu, S. H. Gui, X. T. Xie, R. J. Dai, X. X. Chen, Q. H. Xu, submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- H. L. Jin, D. W. Armstrong, SEPU (Chinese Journal of Chromatography)9, 148 (1991).Google Scholar