KeywordsTracheostomy Tube Tongue Base Airway Protection Laryngeal Elevation Thin Fluid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Logemann JA:Evaluation and Treatment of Swallowing Disorders. San Diego: College-Hill Press, 1983.Google Scholar
- 2.Groher ME, Gonzalez EE: Outcome of the rehabilitation of swallow following head and neck surgery. V. A. Medical Center Quality Assurance Report, 1990Google Scholar
- 3.Fleming SM: Treatment of mechanical swallowing disorders. In ME Groher (ed),Dysphagia: Diagnosis and Management. Stoneham, MA: Butterworths, 1984Google Scholar
- 9.Groher ME: The bedside evaluation of dysphagia (video-tape). Washington, D.C.: Learning Resource Center, 1989Google Scholar
- 10.King, GE, Toth BB, Fleming TJ: Oral dental care of the cancer patient.Pharyng Times 55:60–66, 1989Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc 1991