Cyclodextrin dimer derivatives used as stationary phase for capillary gas chromatography
- 63 Downloads
Four cyclodetrin dimer derivatives were synthesized by linking two single cyclodextrin derivatives with difunctional spacer at the primary side of cyclodetrin. The separation properties of these cylodextrin dimer derivatives as CGC stationary phases were investigated and compared with those of the unbridged native cyclodextrin derivative. The results show that two recognition sites and one link spacer of these cyclodextrin dimer derivatives cooperate in separation and affect the separation of disubstituted benzene positional isomers.
Key WordsGas chromatography Cyclodextrin dimer stationary phases
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Schmalzing, D.; Martin, J.; Schurig, V.HRC 1992,15, 723.Google Scholar
- Cramer, F.; Mackensen, G.; Sensse, K.Chem Ber. 1969,102,494 508.Google Scholar
- Keim, W.; Kohnes, A.; Meltzow, W.HRC 1991,14, 507.Google Scholar
- Schomburg, G.; Deege, A.; Hinrichs, H.HRC 1992,15, 579.Google Scholar
- Takeuchi, T.; Toriyama, H.; Shimura, S.; Takayama, Y.HRC 1995,18, 179.Google Scholar