Geometrically non-linear generalized hybrid element and refined element method of non-conforming modes
- 3 Downloads
A generalized hybrid method of non-conforming modes based on a non-linear generalized variational principles with relaxed interelement continuity requirements, is developed, and the plane quadrilateral geometrically non-linear element is presented, furthermore, non-linear refined element method is devised by orthogonal approach. It is shown that the refined element can improve the computational accuracy for non-conforming modes.
Key Wordsgeometrically non-linear generalized hybrid element non-linear refined element generalized variational principles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Taylor RL, Beresford PJ, Wilson EL. A non-conforming element for stress analysis.Int J Num Meth Eng, 1976, (10): 1211–1219Google Scholar
- Chen Wanji. On the equivalence of wilson element with the generalized hybrid element.Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1990, 22(1): 60–64 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wu Changchun, Jiao Zhaoping. Geometrically non-linear analysis for 2-D problems based on the incompatible finite elements with internal parameters.Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1993, 25 (4): 505–512 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Chen Wanji. The investigation of geometrically non-linear non-conforming modes.Scientia Sinica (A), 1994, 24 (10): 1047–1055Google Scholar
- Chen Wanji. Refined hybrid method and refined plane quadrilateral element.Journal of Dalian University of Technology, 1992, 32(5): 509–519 (in Chinese)Google Scholar