Finitely represented dyadic sets and their multielementary representations
- 17 Downloads
We obtain the direct reduction of representations of a dyadic set S such that |Ind C(S)⥻<∞ to the bipartite case.
KeywordsUkrainian Academy Admissible Pair Minimal Height Dual String Linear Hull
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Nazarova and A. V. Roiter, Representations of Biinvolutive Posets [in Russian], Preprint No. 91.34. Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Gabriel and A. V. Roiter, “Representations of finite-dimensional algebras,” in: Encyclopacdia Math. Sci., Vol. 73. Algebra 8, Springer, New York (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Nazarova and A. V. Roiter, Representations of Biinvolutive Posets. II [in Russian], Preprint. No. 94.2, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian academy of Sciences, Kiev (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.U. Hassler, Representations of Dyadic Sets, Part I, Inaugural-Dissertation, Zürich (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.K. I. Belousov, L. A. Nazarova, and A. V. Roiter, Finitely Represented Dyadic Sets and Their Multielementary Representations [in Russian], Preprint No. 97.6, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.L. A. Nazarova and A. V. Roiter, “Representations and forms of weakly completed posets,” in Linear Algebra and the Theory of Representations, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1983) pp. 19–54.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998