On the product of inner radii of symmetric nonoverlapping domains
- 14 Downloads
Some results concerning extremal problems for nonoverlapping domains with free poles on the unit circle, known for the simply connected case, are generalized to the case of multiply connected domains.
KeywordsGreen Function Conformal Mapping Extremal Problem Connected Domain Quadratic Differential
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Lavrent’ev, “On the theory of conformal mappings,” Tr. Fiz.-Mat. Inst. im. V.A. Steklova, 5, 159–245 (1934).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Goluzin, Geometrical Theory of Functions of Complex Variables [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Lebedev, Area Principle in the Theory of Schlicht Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Kuz’mina, Modules of Families of Curves and Quadratic Differentials [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.J. A. Jenkins, Schlicht Functions and Conformal Mappings [Russian translation], Inostrannaya Literatura, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Dubinin, Symmetrization Method in the Geometrical Theory of Functions [in Russian], Doctoral-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Vladivostok (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Bakhtina, Variational Methods and Quadratic Differentials in Problems of Nonoverlapping Domains [in Russian], Author’s Abstract of the Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Dubinin, “Separating transformation of domains and problems of extremal decomposition,” Zap. Nauchn. Sem. LOMI Akad. Nauk SSSR, 168, 48–66 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.G. P. Bakhtina and A. K. Bakhtin, “On the product of powers of mapping radii of symmetric nonoverlapping domains,” in: Schlicht Functions and Nonoverlapping Domains [in Russian], Preprint No. 95.13, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1995), pp. 1–6.Google Scholar
- 11.Hayman W. C., Multivalent Functions [Russian translation], Inostrannaya Literatura, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 15.G. P. Bakhtina, “On mapping radii of symmetric nonoverlapping domains,” in: Contempotars Problems in Real and Complex Analysis [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1984), pp. 21–27.Google Scholar