On structural transformations of equations of perturbed motion for a certain class of dynamical systems
- 10 Downloads
We consider a general method for structural transformations of one class of dynamical systems with gyroscopic forces, which enables us to remove gyroscopic terms from the original equations of perturbed motion. Without changing the qualitative properties of these equations, this method simplifies their investigation.
KeywordsMatrix Equation Structural Transformation Original Equation Nonconservative Force Gyroscopic Force
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov, On Some Statistical Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1945).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Grebennikov, Averaging Method in Applied Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Zhuravlev and D. M. Klimov, Applied Methods in Oscillation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.H. G. Chetaev, Stability of Motion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Koshlyakov, Problems of Dynamics of Solid Bodies and Applied Theory of Gyroscopes. Analytic Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Mitropol’skii, Problems of the Asymptotic Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar