Stress rate integral equations of elastoplasticity
- 4 Downloads
The stress rate integral equations of elastoplaticity are deduced based on Ref.  by consistent methods. The point at which the stresses and/or displacements are calculated can be in the body or on the boundary, and in the plastic region or elastic one. The existence of the principal value integral in the plastic region is demonstrated strictly, and the theoretical basis is presented for the paticular solution method by unit initial stress fields. In the present method, programming is easy and general, and the numerical results are excellent.
Key Wordsthe stress rate of inner point or boundary one integral equations boundary element techniques the particular solution method by unit initial stress fields
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang Youcheng, Li Hongqu, Chen Haibo, Wu Ye. Particular solutions method to adjust singularity for the calculation of stress and displacement at arbitrary point.Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1994, 3(2): 222–232 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu Zao, Wang Youcheng. An investigation of cauchy principal value integrals in boundary element methods.Shanghai Journal of Mechanics, 1993, 12(4): 48–55 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Brebbia CA, Telles JCF, Wrobel LC. Boundary Element Techniques. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1984Google Scholar
- 4.Lou Zhiwen, Yang Wuhua A quasilinear solution in elastoplastic boundary element method,Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1986, 1 (1): 57–63, (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Reyes SF, Deere DU. Elastic-plastic analysis of underground openings by the finite element method, In: Proc 1st Int Congr Rock Mechanics, Lisbon: 1966:477–483Google Scholar
- 6.Baker LE, Shandu RS, Shieh WY. Application of elastoplastic analysis in rock mechanics by finite element method. In: Somerton, ed. Proc 11th Symp Rock Mechanics.University of California, Berkeley: 1969:237–251Google Scholar