Dimension-complemented and locally finite dimensional cylindric algebras are elementarily equivalent
KeywordsEquational Theory Order Logic Order Theory Algebra Part Algebraic Logic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Andréka,Universal Algebraic Logic, Dissertation, 1976 Budapest.Google Scholar
- C. C. Chang andH. J. Keisler,Model Theory, North Holland, 1973.Google Scholar
- L. Henkin andJ. D. Monk,Cylindric Algebras and Related Structures, Proc. Tarski Symp, AMS 1974, 105–121.Google Scholar
- L. Henkin, J. D. Monk andA. Tarski,Cylindric Algebras Part I. North Holland, 1971.Google Scholar
- L. Henkin, J. D. Monk andA. Tarski,Cylindric Set Algebras and Related Structures I, Preprint, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder, 1979.Google Scholar
- J. D. Monk,Mathematical Logic, Springer Verlag, 1976.Google Scholar
- I. Németi andI. Sain,Connections between Algebraic Logic and Initial Algebra Semantics of CF Languages, Proc. Coll. Logic in Programming, Salgotarján 1978. Coll. Math. Soc. J. Bolyai, North Holland, To appear.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1981