A new statistical method to estimate the size of animal population
Estimation of population size of hare
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsEqual Probability Base Line Animal Population Rectangular Area Wild Rabbit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hayashi, C. et al. (1966). Estimation of size of mobile population-I—Sample survey for the estimation of the size of hares in a district—,Proc. Inst. Statist. Math.,14, 63–86.Google Scholar
- Hayashi, C. et al. (1968). Estimation of size of mobile population-II—Statistical survey of wild rabbits in an islet with revision of capture-recapture method—,Proc. Inst. Statist. Math.,16, 121–132, JIBP-PT No. 53.Google Scholar
- Toyoshima, J. et al. (1973). Ecological studies of hares (Lepus brachyurus angustidens Hollister) 2. Frequency of migration between 4 PM and 8 AM as to hares,Research Report of Agriculture and Forestry, No. 25, Niigata University.Google Scholar
- Hayashi, C. et al. (1969). Estimation of size of mobile population-III—Sample survey for the estimation of the size of hare (Lepus brachyurus lyoni Kishida) population in the Island of Sado in Niigata Prefecture—,Proc. Inst. Statist. Math.,17, 5–21, JIBP-PT No. 61.Google Scholar
- Hayashi, C. et al. (1972). Estimation of the size of mobile population-VII—Field survey of a running distance of a hare in one night—,Proc. Inst. Statist. Math.,20, 45–60, JIBP-PT No. 162.Google Scholar
- Hayashi, C. (1973). One method to count the number of hares in an area,Hoppo-Ringyo—Northern Forestry—(Sapporo), No. 292.Google Scholar
- Hayashi, C. et al. (1971). Estimation of the size of mobile population-V—Estimation of trace length of a hare in one night by randomly selected trace (RST) method and computer simulation—,Proc. Inst. Statist. Math.,19, 14–27, JIBP-PT No. 125.Google Scholar
- Hayashi, C. et al. (1972). Estimation of the size of mobile population-VIII—Bayesian estimation in RST-method based on the observed number of randomly selected points—,Proc. Inst. Statist. Math.,20, 117–120, JIBP-PT No. 163.Google Scholar
- Hayashi, C. (1969). One population-dynamics-method for estimating of population size of hare in a district—by quantifying the amount of damage in forest—,Research Report of Hare Research Group ISM & NIA, No.3.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1979