An analogue device for computing variance of time intervals as a function of the mean
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPulse Train Instantaneous Frequency Carotid Body Muscle Spindle Nerve Impulse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Biscoe, T. J. andTaylor, A. (1963) The discharge pattern recorded in chemoreceptor afferent fibres from the cat carotid body with normal circulation and during perfusion.J. Physiol. 168, 332–344.Google Scholar
- Buller, A. J., Nicholls, J. G. andStrom, G. (1953) Spontaneous fluctuations of excitability in the muscle spindle of the frog.J. Physiol. 122, 409–418.Google Scholar
- Cowell, T. K. andGordon, M. (1965) A logarithmic on-line processing system for analogue data.Electron. Engng. 37, 146–151.Google Scholar
- Stein, R. B. (1965) A high-speed timer and recorder for computer analysis of physiological data.J. Physiol. 181, 5.Google Scholar
- Stein, R. B. (1966) Studies in the temporal characteristics of neuronal activity. Ph.D. Thesis, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Tokizane, T. (1955) Functional differentiation of human skeletal muscles.Kagaku 25, 229–233.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering 1968