Energy of nerve impulse
Letter to the Editor
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsSurface Charge Biophysics Volume Blue Crab Mathematical Biophysics Giant Axon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Katchalsky, A. and P. F. Curran. 1965.Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics in Biophysics. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Mărgineanu, D. 1969.Biophysics (in press).Google Scholar
- Hodgkin, A. L. and A. F. Huxley. 1952. “Properties of Nerve Axons. (I) Movement of Sodium and Potassium Ions during Nervous Activity.”Cold Spring Harbor Symp. Quant. Biol.,17, 43–52.Google Scholar
- Wei, L. Y. 1969. “Molecular Mechanisms of Nerve Excitation and Conduction.”Bull. Math. Biophysics,31, 39–58.Google Scholar
- Segal, J. R. 1968. “Surface Charge of Giant Axons of Squid and Lobster.”Biophysics J.,8, 470–489.Google Scholar
© N. Rashevsky 1968