TPD study of NH3 adsorption/desorption on the surface of V/Ti, V/Al based catalysts for selective catalytic reduction of Nox by ammonia 2. TPD test of commercial V/W/Ti, V/Al, Pd/V/Al catalysts
- 109 Downloads
The effect of temperature on the adsorption/desorption of ammonia from the air mixture on the surface of commercial binary V/Al and ternary Pd/V/Al, V(0.65 wt.%) /W(6.73 wt.%) /Ti and V(1.8 wt.%) /W(7.3 wt.%) /Ti de-NOx catalysts has been investigated by temperature-programmed desorption (TPD) method. The ability of the commercial catalysts to adsorb ammonia in the most stable surface species was shown to correlate well with their suppression of the NH3 oxidation.
KeywordsAdsorption/desorption TPD commercial V/Al Pd/V/Al V/W/Ti catalysts
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.E. Tronconi, G. Riccardi, P. Forzatti, A. Baldacci, S. Malloggi: inProceedings, Environmental Catalysis, Italy, 1995, p. 219, SCI Pub. Rome 1995.Google Scholar
- 5.A.A. Davydov:Kinet. Katal.,34, 896 (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.L.A. Sokolova, O.V. Nevskaya, N.M. Popova, T.M. Ldokova, T.A. Kravchenko: Russ. Pat. 2050186, (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.A.S. Noskov:Thesis, Boreskov Institute of Catalysis, Novosibirsk (1993).Google Scholar
- 9.N.M. Popova, L.A. Sokolova, E.A. Marchenko, V.A. Kozlov, L.U. Batrakov:Dokl. MN Academy of Sciences, Kazakhstan,6, 920 (1996).Google Scholar