Optimized mix design of concrete
RILEM Technical Committees TC 70-OMD RILEM Committee
KeywordsCompressive Strength Cement Content RILEM Technical Committee Characteristic Compressive Strength Target Compressive Strength
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jerath, S. and Kabbani, I. A., ‘Computer-aided concrete mix proportioning’,ACI J. 80 (1983) pp. 312–317.Google Scholar
- 2.Day, K., ‘Computer mix design’,Concrete International 6 (1984) pp. 26–31.Google Scholar
- 3.Dewar, J., ‘Computerized simulation of aggregate, mortar and concrete mixes’, ERMCO Congress, London, 1983, Paper W8B(2) pp. 1–8.Google Scholar
- 4.Hobbs, D. W., ‘Mix design, water/cement ratio, variability and the quality of mixing water’, Seminar on Concrete and Water, College International des Sciences de la Construction, Saint-REMY-les-Chevreuse, France, 18 to 20 June, 1985, to be published.Google Scholar
- 5.Shilstone Sr, J. M. and Shilstone Jr, J. M., ‘Optimizing concrete mixes’,Concrete International, to be submitted.Google Scholar
- 6.Popovics, S., ‘Fundamentals of Portland Cement Concrete: A Quantitative Approach’, Vol. 1 (Wiley, 1982) Ch. 7.Google Scholar
© RILEM 1987