Special features of the structure of thick-walled forgings from steel 15Kh3NMFA
- 24 Downloads
The structural components formed in the transformation of austenite in steel 15Kh3NMFA in the ferrite-pearlite, bainite, and martensite regions are classified. The fine structure, the conditions of its formation, the behavior in tempering, and the effect on the mechanical properties of the steel are investigated.
KeywordsFerrite Austenite Martensite Bainite Pearlite
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Bramefitt and J. G. Speer, “A perspective on morphology of bainite,”Metallurg. Trans. ASM,21A(4), 817–829 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.R. W. K. Honeycombe, “Transformation from austenite in alloy steels,”Metallurg. Trans. ASM,7A(7), 915–936 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Korotushenko, V. I. Grigorkin, I. P. Vashchenko, and D. M. Kuznetsov, “Kinetics of massive martensite transformation in commercial carbon steels,”Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 6, 2–5 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.O. P. Morozov, M. M. Shteinberg, and V. Yu. Kuznetsov, “Special features of transformation in steels based on Fe+3% Cr in the temperature range of intermediate transformation,”Fiz. Met. Metalloved. 48, Issue 1, 123–133 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.L. S. Kremnev, V. V. Svishchenko, and D. P. Cheprasov, “Structure and mechanism of formation of granular bainite in steel 20Kh2NACh,”Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 9, 6–8 (1997).Google Scholar
- 7.V. E. Zhitkova, Yu. I. Zvezdin, and A. D. Kudymov, “Effect of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum on the tempering resistance of chromium-nickel-molybdenum-vanadium steel,”Voprosy Sudostr., Ser. Metalloved., Issue 29, 27–31 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Sh. Shneiderman, “On tempering of bainitic structure,”Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 12, 2–5 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.L. I. Gladshtein, L. A. Bobyleva, L. G. Onuchin, et al., “A study and design of a new high-strength steel for welded structures,”Stal’, No. 6, 548–551 (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.N. G. Pokrovskaya, Ya. N. Belyakov, I. P. Zhegina, and E. Yu. Grigor’ev, “Effect of the structure of high-strength structural steel on its crack resistance,”Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 8–12 (1997).Google Scholar