Comparative analysis of crack-resistance characteristics of semiproducts from high-strength aluminum alloys
- 20 Downloads
Comparison of the characteristics of static strength and crack resistance of pressed and rolled semiproducts from series-produced high-temperature aluminum alloys in state T1 shows that sheets of alloys AK4-2ch, VD17, and 1215 have the best combination of properties.
KeywordsAluminum Alloy Fracture Toughness Fatigue Crack Crack Resistance Rolled Sheet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Nesterenko, “Requirements on the properties of promising structural materials for aircraft airframes”,Tekh. Legk. Splavov. No. 2, 43–61 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Alieva, M. B. Al'tman, S. M. Ambartsumyan, et al.,Commercial Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. N. Archakova, G. A. Balakhontsev, I. G. Basova, et al.,Structure and Properties of Semiproducts from Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Romanova and V. N. Bobovnikov, “High-temperature deformable aluminum alloy AK4-2ch (1143) for supersonic passenger planes,”Tsvet. Met., No. 11, 56–58 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Romanova and V. V. Teleshov, “Special features of structure and mechanical properties of semiproducts from high-temperature deformable aluminum alloys AK4-2ch and 1215,”Tekh. Legk Splavov, No. 1, 34–39 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Kuzginov, V. V. Teleshov, and L. A. Gorskaya, “Test for LCF with determination of the number of cycles before nucleation of fatigue cracks,”Tekh. Legk., Splavov, No. 5, 59–63 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Teleshov, A. P. Golovleva, and E. G. Yakimova, “Effect of the structural state on the proportion of properties in artificial aging of pressed and rolled semiproducts from alloys in Al−Cu and Al−Cu−Mg systems”Tekh. Legk. Splavov, No. 4, 7–15 (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.P. G. Miklyaev, G. S. Neshpor, and V. G. Kudryashov,Fracture Kinetics [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Chelyabinsk (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.G. S. Neshpor, A. A. Armyagov, and V. V. Teleshov, “Structural strength of plates from aluminum alloys for advanced aircraft,”Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 12, 23–25 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. Andreev and P. G. Miklyaev, “Determination of fracture toughnessK c of low-width specimens,”Tekh. Legk. Splavov, No. 2, 39–43 (1984).Google Scholar