Analysis of fragmentation of deformation in Ni3Ge single crystals
- 20 Downloads
The strain distribution on two faces ofNi 3Ge single crystals compressed to a strain ε-14.16% at T=77.673K was studied by the grid method. It is shown that temperature has a significant effect on the strain distribution. Fragmentation of local strain due to shape change in specimens during active loading was established by the method of main components.
KeywordsSlip System Local Strain Tensile Strain Compressive Strain Grid Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Yu. Ivanova and V. A. Starenchenko, “Regularities of development of the deformation relief and a dislocation structure in highly deformed single crystals of Ni and alloys based on it,” in:Physics of Strength and Plasticity [in Russian], Kuibyshev (1986), pp. 82–83.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Starenchenko, L. G. Chernykh, and N. Yu. Ivanova, “Features of the deformation relief in highly deformed Cu and Ni single crystals,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 8, 116–118 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.T. S. Kunitsyna, V. A. Starenchenko, and N. A. Koneva, “Regularities of development of the dislocation structure in highly deformed single crystals of Cu-12 at.% Al,” in:Structure of Dislocations and Mechanical Properties of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.H.-r. Pak, T. Saburi, and S. Nenno, “The effect on the temperature dependences of yield stress in Ni3Ge single crystals,”Trans. JIM,19, No. 1, 35–42 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Iberla,Factor Analysis [Russian translation], Statistika, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Abzaev, Yu. V. Solov'eva, and É. V. Kozlov, “On the calculation of shear stresses in Ni3Ge single crystals,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 6, 45–53 (1995).Google Scholar