Three theorems on the error of solution of different equations of the theory of shells with a singular right side
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Radial Displacement Approximate Equation Harmonic Number Shallow Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Z. Vlasov,The General Theory of Shell and Its Applications in Engineering (Selected papers) [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.I. F. Obraztsov, B. V. Nerubailo, and I. V. Andrianov,Asymptotic Methods in the Structure Mechanics of Thin-Walled Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Nerubailo,Local Problems of the Strength of Cylindrical Shells [in Russian], Mashinostroenic, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Gol'denveizer,Theory of Thin Elastic Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Nerubailo and V. A. Sibiryakov, “On the question of the error of the Donnel-Vlasov equations,”Prikl. Mekh.,6, No. 6, 112–115 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Novozhilov and R. L. Finkel'shtein “On the error of the Kirchhoff-Love hypothesis in the theory of shells,”Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,7, 331–340 (1943).Google Scholar
- 7.Kh. M. Mushtaru, “On the region of applicability of the Kirchhoff-Love approximate shell theory,”Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,11, No. 5, 517–520 (1947).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997