Correctness of an asymptotic solution for laminar flow of a fluid between two rotating disks
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsAsymptotic Solution Viscous Incompressible Fluid Nondimensional Form Divergent Flow Transverse Velocity Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Rice, “An analytical and experimental investigation of multiple disk pumps and compressors,”Trans. ASME. Ser. A., No. 3, 191–200 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Semenov, “Construction of an asymptotic solution for laminar fluid flow between the disks of a separator,” in:Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Technology, No. 5 (1975), pp. 678–683.Google Scholar
- 7.L. G. Loitsyanskii,Fluid Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Von Kamke,Differentialgleichungen Lösungsmethoden und Lsüngen, Leipzig (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Adams and W. Rice, “An experimental investigation of flow between jointly rotating disks,”Proc. of Am. Soc. Eng.-Mech.: Transl.J. Trans. ASME. J. Ser. E, No. 3, (1970), 272–277.Google Scholar
- 10.L. Pater, E. Grouther, and W. Rice, “Flow regime definition for flow between corotating disks”Trans. ASME, Ser. I,196, No. 1, 29–34 (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.M. Kohler, “Die Stromung durch des Spalteelement einer Reibungspumpe,”Stromungsmechanik und Stromungsmashinen, No. 4, 24–25 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997