On extension of one method for investigation of nonlinear difference schemes
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsDifference Scheme Maximum Norm Truncation Error Finite Difference Scheme Global Error
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.F. Ivanauskas, The convergence and the stability of difference schemes for the nonlinear Schrödinger equations, the Kuramoto-Tsuzuki equation, and reaction-diffusion systemsDokl. Akad. Nauk,337, 570–574 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Liashko and E. M. Fedotov, Correctness of one class of conservative nonlinear operator-difference schemes,Izv. Vuzov, Matematika,10, 47–55 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.J. M. Sanz-Serna Stability and convergence in numerical analysis I: Linear problems, a simple, comprehensive account, in:Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications J. K. Hale and P. Martinez-Aneores (Eds.), Pitman, London (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Čiegis, On the convergence inC norm of symmetric difference schemes for the nonlinear evoliution problems,Liet. Matem. Rink.,32, 187–205 (1992).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Čiegis, The convergence analysis of finite difference schemes for diffusion-reaction problems,Habil. Dr. Thesis, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Vilnius, Lithuania (1993).Google Scholar
- 15.B. P. Sommeijer, P. J. van der Houwen, and J. Kok, Time integration of three dimensional numerical transport models, Report NM-R9316, Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science, Amsterdam (1993).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997