Estimates for decomposition stability of three-point distributions
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsLower Estimate Absolute Constant Large Jump Discontinuous Distribution Discontinuity Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. M. Zolotarev,Modern Theory of Summation of Random Variables, VSP, Utrecht (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Linnik and I. V. Ostrovskii,The Decomposition of Random Variables and Vectors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Mačys, On the stability of decompositions of the unit distribution,Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,14(4), 715–718 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Mačys, On the stability of decompositions of a two-point distribution,Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,13(4), 131–138 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Mačys, On the quantitative stability of decompositions of the binomial law,Liet. Mat. Rinkinys.,14(4), 123–127 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.O. Kallenberg,Factorization stability for polynomials and finitely supported probability measures, Preprint, Chalmers Institute of Technology and University of Göteborg,7, 1–28 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998