Stress-strain state of an anisotropic plate with curvilinear cracks and thin rigid inclusions
A mixed problem of linear elasticity for an infinite anisotropic plate with cuts and thin undeformable inclusions located along arbitrary open smooth curves is solved with the use of complex potentials. Special representations of the solutions are constructed and a governing system of singular integral equations is obtained. A numerical algorithm for determining the stress-strain state of the plate, including the stress-intensity factors at the tips of cuts and rigid inclusions, is proposed. Calculation results are given.
KeywordsSingular Integral Equation Rigid Inclusion Isotropic Plate Anisotropic Plate Uniaxial Extension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. T. Berezhnitskii, V. V. Panasyuk, and N. G. Stashchyuk,Interaction of Rectilinear Rigid Inclusions in a Deformable Body [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Sil'verstov and A. V. Shumilov, “Problem of joining elastic plates into a packet along curves,”Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 165–170 (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Maksimenko, “Calculation of anisotropic plates weakened by cracks and reinforced by stiffeners by means of singular integral equations,” in:Numerical Methods of Solving Problems of the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity [in Russian], Inst. of Theor. and Appl. Mech., Sib. Div., Russian Acad. of Sci., Novosibirsk (1982), pp. 290–298.Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Maksimenko, “Problem of an anisotropic plate weakened by curvilinear cracks and reinforced by stiffeners,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh., Fiz., No. 2, 163–169 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Maksimenko and A. V. Tsendrovskii, “Determination of stress-intensity factors for cracks of complex shape in anisotropic plates,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6, 124–128 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Maksimenko and A. V. Tsendrovskii, “Ultimate equilibrium state of an anisotropic plate with cuts and cracks of arbitrary shape,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6, 124–128 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.S. G. Lekhnitskii,Anisotropic Plates, Gordon and Breach, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Savin,Stress Distribution near Holes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar