Changes of a porous structure in flow of a monodisperse medium
- 23 Downloads
The motion of fluids with suspended particles in porous media is considered. A mathematical model for the interaction of a monodisperse suspension with a porous structure is proposed. Changes in the parameters of the medium and the flow are studied for equilibrium regimes.
KeywordsPorous Medium Pore Space Sedimentation Process Simple Wave Differential Relation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Yu. M. Shekhtman,Filtration of Low-Concentration Suspensions [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Mikhailov,Change in Physical Properties of Mining Rocks in Near-Well Zones [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Trzaska, “Experimental research on the phenomenon of colmatage,”Bull. Acad. Pol. Sci., Sér. Sci. Tech.,13, No. 9, 451–457 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Yu. Zubarev and B. Khuzhaerov, “On the theory of relaxation filtration,”Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,55, No. 3, 442–447 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Khuzhaerov, “Model for the filtration of a suspension with sedimentation and suffosion,”Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,63, No. 1, 72–79 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. I. Kapranov, “Structural model of the process of mechanical sedimentation of a porous medium,” in:Dynamics of Continuous Media (collected scientific papers) [in Russian], Novosibirsk,90 (1989), pp. 27–39.Google Scholar
- 11.Development of Research on the Theory of Filtration in the USSR (1917–1967) [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 12.A. E. Sheidegger,The Physics of Flow through Porous Media, Macmillan, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 13.Yu. I. Kapranov, “Model of sedimentation of porous media,” in:Mathematical Problems of Filtration and Applications (collected scientific papers) [in Russian], Izd. Sib. Otd. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Novosibirsk (1999), pp. 87–97.Google Scholar