Kinetics of charge-exchange interaction of dense flows
- 39 Downloads
The nonlinear problem of charge exchange between an ion flow and neutral particles is considered. An exact solution of the equations of charge-exchange interaction in plane geometry is found. Parameters determining the effectiveness of interpenetration of dense flows and the structure of the layer of intense interaction are obtained.
KeywordsCharge Exchange Plasma Flow Neutral Particle Dense Flow Plasma Target
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Vinogradov and I. I. Sobel'man, “On the outlook for laser radiation sources in the far ultraviolet and x-ray spectral regions,”Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,63, No. 6, 2113–2120 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.F. V. Bunkin, V. I. Derzhiev, and S. I. Yakovlenko, “On the prospects of light amplification for the far ultraviolet range (review),”Kvant. Élektron,8, No. 8, 1621–1649 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. P. Zakharov, A. G. Ponomarenko, and I. F. Shaikhislamov, “A new scheme of charge-transfer pumping of laser-produced plasma for effective lasing in XUV-range,”UK Inst. Phys. Conf. Ser., No. 159, 339–348 (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. P. Zakharov, A. M. Orishich, V. N. Snytnikov, and I. F. Shaikhislamov, “Use of the charge-transfer process in the spectral diagnostics of plasma flows,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz.,35, No. 3, 174–180 (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. P. Zakharov, A. G. Ponomarenko, V. G. Posukh, and I. F. Shaikhislamov, “Generation of compact vapor clouds by laser ablation and possibility of their diagnostics by piezoprobe,” in:Mechanics of Laser Ablation, Abstr. of the Euromech. Colloquium 363 (Novosibirsk, June 23–26, 1997), Inst. Thermophys., Novosibirsk (1997), p. 33.Google Scholar
- 9.K. N. Koshelev and Kh. I. Kuntse, “Inverted population in a charge-transfer plasma with necking-type instabilities,”Kvant. Élektron.,24, No. 2, 169–172 (1997).Google Scholar