An abstract analog of the krylov-bogolyubov transformation in the perturbation theory of linear operators
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsLinear Operator Complex Banach Space Transformation Operator Closed Linear Operator Spectral Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Yu. Mitropol’skii, The Averaging Method in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1971.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Daletskii and M. G. Krein, Stability of Solutions of Differential Equations in Banach Spaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1970.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Arnold, Supplementary Chapters of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1979.Google Scholar
- 6.N. Dunford and J. T. Schwartz, Linear Operators. III: Spectral Operators, Wiley, New York-London-Sydney, 1971.Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Baskakov, In: Proceedings of the IX International Conference on Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Vol. 1. Analytical Methods of Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations, 1984, pp. 75–79.Google Scholar
- 9.N. I. Akhiezer, Lectures on Approximation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1965.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999