Improving the reliability, durability, and efficiency of drill-rig shock absorbers with shell-type elastic elements
Research, Design, Calculations, and Operating Experience Oil and Gas Equipment
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsDrilling Adapter Drilling Fluid Shock Absorber Drill Pipe
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Velichkovich and S. V. Velichkovich, “Bottom-hole shock absorber with a shell-like elastic element of variable stiffness,”Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 8, 10–11 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Velichkovich, “Improving efficiency in the drilling of wells,”Ekspress-Informatsiya. Ser. Burenie, No. 9, 5–7 (1986) (published by VNIIOENG in Moscow).Google Scholar
- 3.Author's Certificate No. 1059319 USSR, MKI E 16 F 15/02.Elastic Spindle for a Bottom-Hole Engine.Google Scholar
- 4.Author's Certificate No. 842189 USSR, MKI B21 B 17/06.Drill-Rig Shock Absorber.Google Scholar
- 5.Author's Certificate No. 607943 USSR, MKI E 21 B 17/06.Shock Absorber.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000