Study of the reaction products of fervenulin-4-oxide and its 3-methyl derivative with C-nucleophiles
Drug Synthesis Methods and Manufacturing Technology
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsEthyl Ester Triazine Reaction Mass Dioxo Hydrazino
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Navashin, Yu. O. Sazykin, L. P. Ivanitskaya, et al.,Directed Search for New Antitumor and Antiviral Preparations [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1978), pp. 140–163.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Azev, I. I. Mudretsova, E. L. Pidemskii, et al.,Khim.-Farm. Zh.,19(10), 1202–1205 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Azev and I. I. Mudretsova,Khim. Geterotsikl. soedin.,7, 998–999 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Pfeiderer and K.-H. Schundenhutte,Liebigs Ann. Chem.,615, 42–47 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Azev, I. I. Mudretsova, A. F. Goleneva, et al.,Khim.-Farm. Zh.,21(12), 1446–1450 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.F. H. Allen, O. Kennard, D. G. Watson, et al.,J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. 2, 1–19 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Azev, I. I. Mudretsova, E. O. Sidorov, et al.,Khim.-Farm. Zh.,21(7), 829–833 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997