Synthesis and hypolipidemic activity of (4-dialkylamino-6-methyl-2-pyrimidinylthio)acetic acid isopropylidenehydrazides
Search for New Drugs
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsHydrazide Cholic Acid Isopropylidene Hypolipidemic Activity Colorless Crystalline Substance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.US Patent No. 3 940 394;Chem. Abstr.,84, 180270 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.P. I. Vainilavichyus, M.-M. V. Burbulene, S.-V. M. Rochka, et al.,Khim.-Farm. Zh.,16(8), 35–38 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.M. L. Belen'kii,Principles of Quantitative Characterization of the Pharmacological Effect [in Russian], Leningrad (1963), pp. 81–106.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Kolb and V. S. Kamyshnikov,Clinical Biochemistry [in Russian], Minsk (1976), pp. 150–174.Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Turner,Screening Methods in Pharmacology, Academic Press, New York, London (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.P. F. Rokitskii,Biological Statistics [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Minsk (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998