Morphological differentiation of NIE-115 mouse neuroblastoma cells
- 56 Downloads
KeywordsNeuroblastoma Cell Morphological Differentiation Presynaptic Vesicle Mollusk Neuron High Ribosome Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Kostenko and N. N. Lermontova, “Cultivation of invertebrate nervous tissue and cells,” in: Handbook for the Cultivation of Nervous Tissue [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988), pp. 233–241.Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Kostenko and N. N. Tret'yak, “The morphological differentiation of completely isolated mollusk giant neurons in culture,” Tsitologiya,20, No. 10, 1128–1134 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.T. I. Smolikhina and M. A. Kostenko, “Incorporation of labeled amino acids into mollusk neurons as a criterion for evaluating the optimal ion concentrations in physiological solutions,” Zh. Évol. Biokhim.,18, No. 2, 126–132 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Eagle, “Buffer combinations for mammalian cell culture,” Science,174, No. 4008, 400–509 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.S. B. Kater and V. P. Mattson, “Extrinsic and intrinsic regulators of neurite outgrowth in isolated identifiedHelisoma neurons in culture,” in: Cell Culture Approaches to Invertebrate Neuroscience, Academic Press, USA (1988), pp. 1–31.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997