Quasi-weak convergence with applications in ordered Banach space
In the paper quasi-weak convergence is introduced in ordered Banach space and it is weaker than weak convergence. Besed on it, the fixed point existence theorem of increasing operator is proved without the suppose of continuity and compactness in the sense of norm and weak compactness and is applied to the Hammerstein nonlinear intergal equation.
Key wordsordered Banach space separated property quasi-weak convergence fixed points
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ladde G S, Lakshmikanthan V, Vatsala A S.Monotone Iterative Techniques for Differential Equations[M]. London, 1985.Google Scholar
- Deimling K.Nonlinear Function Analysis [M]. Berlin: Springer-Verlag Heidelberg, 1985.Google Scholar
- Xia Daoxing, et al.Functions of Real Variable and Functional Analysis [M]. Beijing: The People's Education Press, 1978. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zheng Weizing, Wang Shengwang. The summary of functions of real variable and functional analysis [M]. Beijing: The People's Education Press, 1980. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Guo Dajun.Nonlinear Functional Analysis [M]. Jinan: Shandong Science and Technology Press. 1985. (in Chinese)Google Scholar