CCD automated polariscope system and the stress analysis methods
- 18 Downloads
A Linear CCD (change coupled device) automated measurement system and the stress analysis methods are presented in the present paper. The skeleton and the orders of photoelastic fringes can be acquired rapidly, precisely and in real time by the system. The automatic stress analysis methods in the paper only uses a small amount of known data to analyze the stress precisely.
Key wordsphotoelastic CCD automated polariscopes stress analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Zandman, F., Photostress analysis,Product Engineering, 2 (1959).Google Scholar
- Redner, S., Photoelastic measurements by means of computer-assisted spectrai-contents analysis,Exp. Mech.,25, 6 (1985).Google Scholar
- Muller, R. K. and L. R. Saackel, Complete automatic analysis of photoelastic fringes,Exp. Mech.,19, 3 (1979).Google Scholar
- Chen Zhi-da, Using only the isochromatic stress pattern to solve the plane-stress problem,ACTA Mechanica Sinica,5, 3 (1962), 112–114, (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhao Yuan-min,Methods of Function Approximation, Heilongjiang Science and Technology Press (1981). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Bajpai, A. C., I. M. Calue and J. A. Fairly,Numerical Method of for Engineering and Scientists, Addison-Welsley Publishing Company (1977).Google Scholar